MOT Type 1 – AMA Aggregates
AMA are one of the leading aggregate suppliers, and can supply a range of materials for a variety of requirements, including ballast, crushed concrete and MOT Type 1. Supplying to domestic and commercial customers alike, we can be your number one source for aggregates. When you draw up your list of materials for your next project, we recommend that you trust AMA to supply the materials you need at a price you can afford.
Ballast, Crushed Concrete & More
AMA can deliver a wide range of quality materials directly to your site, including the following;
- MOT Type 1 - this popular and widely-used sub base has a variety of applications within the construction industry, and can be delivered at a competitive price by AMA.
- Ballast - an ideal base product for a range of applications.
- 10 - 20 mm Shingle - for use in landscaping, whether on driveways, paths or borders.
- Recycled Aggregates - materials which are good for you and good for the environment, which can also help you to save money.
- Crushed Concrete - perfect for use as a sub-base or drainage layer in a variety of projects.
- Compost - quick and affordable compost delivery for all of your landscaping needs.
All of the above are available either loose or in bulk bags, which enables you to order the volume of material that you need to reduce wastage and save money.
Order Aggregates Nationwide from AMA
We understand how important it is to know that you are purchasing materials from a reliable, well-established supplier, and with AMA you can rest assured that you are ordering from the industry experts. We have depots throughout the UK which enable us to offer nationwide coverage and provide our services to a large number of people. If you want to learn more about our services, or place an order for any of our materials, call us today on 0330 660 0832.
If you’re planning to renovate your driveway, you might start out very optimistic, full of bold ideas and with a clear vision of what the finished product will look like. To help our customers get their dream driveway, and to make the process as easy as possible, we have compiled this guide to all things [...]
Tuesday 5th August, 2014
The uses of aggregates are varied and well known. From construction work through to landscaping and road surfacing, aggregates have a thousand uses, despite being perhaps the least glamourous aspect of a job. Although aggregates are, quite literally, the foundation and cornerstone of any project, very little consideration goes into their selection compared to materials [...]
Monday 23rd June, 2014
With more television programs and magazine articles than ever showing the benefits and ease of designing your dream garden and “green” housing, there has never been a better time to explore the options and make a change to your property. AMA Aggregate products and services cater to jobs of all shapes and sizes, from work [...]
Monday 24th March, 2014